I hope this bank shit gets figured out soon. I'm down to living like a college kid with no job and it fucking SUCKS. Can't do anything, it's a struggle to find food, and all of your responsibilities want stuff from you at the same time. UGH.
The situation has become friendlier which is nice. I don't know where I was going with that.
Today looks like it is going to be a long day at work. We'll see how it goes.
I'm ready to go out and get my fucking confidence back. Being a lump on a log fucking sucks. I'm ready to go rule the night again. I wanna go cause trouble. I wanna get all cute and wing for the bro. I really got to get better and working for myself but I'm too good of a wingman to give that up. Matt owes me big time. Between M, S, and J he coulda had a decent relationship 6 times over. I can't do everything for him lol. W/E.
Till the next time....


2 comments:
hey...i hope the money thing is figured out pronto too...sorry that it is taking so long that really sucks...if your having problems with getting food and shit i can help you out my situation isn't quite as bad as yours for a change and my FA went through i'm still a broke mutha fucka but i mean i can help you if your out of food etc. trust that i know how much it does suck to be completely broke. shame u didn't get to have the fun of using the money. i guess my point is there is a silver lining...once this is all sorted out you will have a little next egg built up from living like an unemployed college student for a few weeks.
oh yeah...ps i want the other post :)
Post a Comment