Crying spells are back. Don't really mind them just a pain when mom tries to force something out of me when seriously nothings wrong with me. I have been EXTREMELY lazy as of late and its bothering me and few choice others. I've begun talking to Joy again which is really nice. I missed her. She knows how to put things in perspective which i need. Everyone else just tells me its ok and sends me on my way. If it seems taht youve pissed me off Joy I've just seen what you told me and need to go and process it. I appreciate all that you do and could never thank you enough.
Tomorrow is school. Shoot me now. I don't want to go back. I know thats the normal thing to say but i just idk. I'd much rather be home schooled. Oh well that wont happen.
L'shalom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment