After talking to Caroline she thinks that I should go for it. I'm not entirely sure that I should right away. I've got to give it time. I mean I want her back but I'm not ready to make myself vulnerable again.
I miss her. I miss the feeling that she gives just when she says hi. I miss feeling her next to me. I miss having someone who I can always count on. I miss looking at her beautiful face. We are so right together.
I mean I have definitely changed with this time off. Realized that I've got stuff that I need to change. Realized that I suffocate people. Realize that I get addicted to anything. Realized that I can live on my own. Realized that I talk to myself a lot. G-d I feel like I'm back in HS blogging everyday. It was nice though. It let me get my feelings and thoughts out when noone else is there.
Loving Pop Evil. They are pretty banging and sure as fuck are musically stating my feelings right now. That homemade video to Stepping Stone really got me.


No comments:
Post a Comment