Wednesday, June 30, 2010

khaki

I feel as if my social life has grown tremendously since the Alamo. I also can't get her off my mind. Everytime I try but I just can't. I mean I'm surviving but I just want her back. I miss talking to her. Even the simple how is your day going. I wish there was something I could do about. I want to say something to her about it but I'm not sure I should. I don't want it to backfire in my face. But if you want something you've got to go for it.

She made me feel whole. She made me see the bigger picture. She made me grow up.

I want beach so bad. I demand to go tonight. So what if I'm weird for going by myself I want to fucking go! I enjoy watching the waves crash at night. It's calming and reminds me how small I am and how small my problems are. I wish the world was easier but that's life right? I should probably post my thoughts from the other night soon....that's gonna be a long post though. Time for work. Until then....

No comments: