Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend recap

so how about a crazy weekend...i haven't done this much in a weekend in a LONG time. ANd had super fun and got a lot of thinking done.

Friday I was supposed to go to dinner with Brittni. It was gonna be nice b/c we haven't seen each other in 4 years but as I figured she ditched me. I hate looking like a g-d damn retard in public. So I also was supposed to go to Cajun Fest with Krissy and Mike. I was otw there when I saw Dave and Matt still sitting outside the building still. Krissy hadn't texted me yet so i figured i would go tell them to go home. Well that turned into going to Press with Dave. It was chill. Had 5 hours of drinking and conversation. Great time.

Saturday was BUSY! I went to the gym first thing in the morning (which was great). I also got my haircut. The creepy lady kept rubbing her vajaja on me but w/e. She did a nice job on my hair. Lynda and I went and got lunch and hung out for the rest of the afternoon and then met matt at the beach. It was chill...played football and soccer for like 4 hours. Then Lynda and I went to the Wave. That was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Danced my ass off and met some chill kids. Kim was super cool (even though she got a bit drunk) and Carl swears that he is gonna get me dancing on his level. If I start going dancing and the gym throughout the week I'm gonna be a beast. Regardless stay out there till like 3 and then IHOP till 4. It was great though. Lynda and I really connected again. It was nice.

Today so interesting. I woke up at like 11 or so and wanted to go the beach. I had planned a skype study group first thing in the morning tho. Once I finished that I picked up EB (good job posting your plans on FB dumbass) and we went down to the beach. We were there for a couple of hours and then got stuck in the horrid 264W traffic from the interstate buckling on itself. Can it really be that much hotter than last year? What's it gonna be like next year? AHH!!! anyways then we got a call from Habi. He left his phone in NC and needed to go get it. So naturally we said ROAD TRIP!!! After the 3 hour trip down there we got Habi's phone. We then went and hung out on the beach to allow Habi's car some time to chill out. I did a lot of thinking there but that will be in a different post. Anyways rode back up and arrived safe and sound.

I wonder what the wonders of a three day weekend will bring. We shall only see.

No comments: