Monday, June 21, 2010

Thoughts

Can’t stop thinking about it.  I wish that we could at least talk ya know?  It feels like she’s too busy for me now.  Who knows maybe she is but I hope one day we can talk again.  I finally realized something though.  I suffocate people a lot.  It must be that addiction creeping up on me.  I hope that I can show her that I’ve changed.  I definitely feel like I have changed.  For the better definitely.  Just have to figure out the best way to show her.  The bigger issue is going to be grabbing the balls needed to do it.  I’ve gotta stand up for what I want.  I think that Matt put it best.  No one is going to assume the best.  Everyone assumes static processes.  No one will notice dynamic changes unless you show them and put yourself out there.  Just a big step.  Regardless it’s a step that I must make to even have a chance.

 

On a side note the boobies are almost gone.  YAY!  The gym thing is really working for me I think.  Hopefully I’ll go tonight.  I was going to go this am but I was just too damn tired.  It’s nice to be able to see the World Cup games as well.  It’s times like these I wish I had cable.

 

The sea salt thing wasn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting.  They look so much better afterwards.  I hope that it stops leaking at one point.  Apparently 4-6 weeks is the average.  Can’t wait.  I love them!!!  Mom was kinda freaked when I told her but she was glad that I did something for me.  I’m glad I did something for me.

 

Stephen Cartwright

Ghent Computer, Inc.

Tier 2 Technician

400 W Olney Rd. , Suite E

Norfolk, Va 23507

757-628-8324 ext. 108

757-628-8324 ext. 5 (Help Desk)

 

No comments: