Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Effects of Human Human Interactions

Some say that its a good thing to hang out with people and open up to them. But I have my own philosophy on this type of thing. One of constant worries has to know the following things: When to open, How much to open, Who to open up to, and lastly why one is opening themselves up.
I hate these times. It's so hard for to open up to anyone and I know it shouldn't be like that with you. I wish sometimes that I just cry in front of you and you just tell me that it will be ok. I may not be as strong as I let out. But none the less I try to be. I try to let the demons dwell beneath me but sometimes it is just too much for me. I have my bad nights and I will admit they have been more often than not lately. I regret taking that out on you. I'm sorry. If you don't want to be friends anymore thats cool. I won't like it but if it would be better for you then I would understand. You don't need me dragging you down. You have enough going on in your world right now than to worry about me. I know you do but you really shouldn't. It's not really that much of a healthy cause. So I am really serious this time. It's all or nothing right now. You decide. You like to choose on the inside. It's natural for you. You may not show it very openly but you want to make decisions. Just let me know some how some way. Whether thats just no longer greeting each other or by some sort of communication. It can even be through someone else if you want but I just need to know. I can take my luggage with me as quick as I set it down. But you have to be the one to evict me. I can dissappear as quickly as you want me to. Very easily. I can hide in the shadows. I just need to know what you want.

No comments: