Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Lost Shoe

So I can't find my shoe. That makes me sad. I don't really need a new pair so I'll just wear some old one until I find the other one. I went to sleep VERY VERY early last night. Probably like 8:15 I passed out on the florr and apparently mother says I was kissing the vaccum. It was ridiculous. Caroline and Rabbi called but I was dead to the world. I hope everything's ok with her but the Rabbi had to talk to me about something. It had to be since she called at like 9:30. She said it was serious and she needed to talk to me ASAP. So I'm going to tlak to her later today. The odd thing is even though I slept until about 6 this morning I still feel tired. I'm starting to think it's not the amount of sleep I'm getting rather the quality. I haven't slept on something comfortable in a while. Friday night I slept on the couch but woke up multiple times due to dogs scratching(sp?) at my head.

Anyways to the real reason for posting this blog. I woke up this morning and someone had ramsacked my room. Literally im sitting on a computer and leaning against a T.V. I couldn't sleep in here if I wanted to. I feel cold. Under a hoodie and sweatpants I'm freezing. For once my fan is off. For some reason the dogs like to follow me. Especially when I'm in my room. Scruffles just jumped up on he keyboard and now I'm using hiom as a desk so I guess I should wrap it up.

I'm getting better on the front. If I've said I didn't do it. Believe me. I did it once last night. I lied and said that everything's ok but it really wasn't. But there was no point in me bitching about it because it would just make it worse. I'm sorry for lying to you I regret it very deeply. I love you.

No comments: