I'm breaking down on the inside. I don't feel healthy. I feel emotionally and physically ill. I need to attempt homework but I just wanted to sit a quick update in here. And the family drama isjst gettig worse even though I actuallycaused it this time. So the next blog might be extremely short as I might hae to email it from my phone but who knows. If you need something please call me.
P.S. To the person I was talking to last night everything was ok this happened recently
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Don't seek pity when you dug your own grave. Some of those cheesy Myspace bulletins have a point. She's fucking up your family, your friends, and your religion. And you just go with it. You do shit you know your dad is going to flip out over. How long to you expect people to watch you self-destruct. Dating her is causing you to self-destruct.
Post a Comment