Saturday, September 09, 2006
Lord of the Matrix
Yes I used a mix of those two movie titles but if I think about it I kinda am the Lord of the Matrix. I'm like Sam in an alternate universe. I want to make things better for everyone else no matter the cost to myself. I want all the pains of others channeled to me so they don't have any burdens. Right about now I feel thati could be doing some more. I've taken a break for myself when others needed me. Now I feel that even if I tell you something you shouldnt be afraid to tell me things. It should be a two way street. But now I feel bad and you all know why.
Labels:
blogging,
internal views,
life,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you can only be helpful if you have your own shit together. someone said that to me once not sure who. but it seems valid in this instance.
Post a Comment