
I'm looking for a happy day. Not actively just want one to fall into place. I'm overly tired. My head hurts. My confidence is nonexsisent. I'm really beginning to wonder why I stopped. I felt so better then. Seeing her helped. Even if it was for two seconds it helped me tremendously. Even with father gone drama is still prevalent. I need to leave this house. I've just straight given up on a lot of things. I've taken things that the people close to me have said way too personally and then I feel like complete and total shit. Its like trying to kick your back and in the process you fall on your face. That's how I feel. Honestly I wish I could have just a little bit to recover. But I am not even sure if that will happen any time soon. A fray road has appeared illuminated by fire at the end. So many different choices. So much on my plate. Too much to chew.


1 comment:
Did you break up with Caroline and I missed it? Because if you did, no matter how you feel, DON'T HOOK BACK UP WITH HER!!!!!!
There are better fish in the sea believe me.
Perhaps there's no such thing as a happy day. Only a day where sucky shit doesn't happen to you.
Post a Comment