Sunday, September 10, 2006
Soulsearching
Soulsearching is one of the keys to self-improvement. That along with the thoughts and actions of others around, soulseraching makes you look into yourself and figure out what it is you want. But what if you look inside yourself and can't figure out what you want. I know all my hopes and dreams can not come true and I have a feeling that that is my fault. I make choices that aren't exactly the wisest of all. I've also let some oppurtunities slip out of my grasp and I know I shouldn't have. But I can't be selfish. Not right now. Later on I can be. It's surprising you know. My mom said the other night that I've changed. And I have. Instead of thinking and planning for the future, I am more worried about the things happening right now. That's not necesarily a good change. I need to blog about temple but I'm not going to right now. I need to catch up on chorse and the like
Labels:
bitterness,
blogging,
coldness,
future,
internal views,
life,
me,
pain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's true that not all change is good change. It's also true that you can change the effect of the change if you learn from it.
Post a Comment